Minor Consent Letter For Travel

Kids going away as a part of a school trip, group activity or vacation is a wonderfully exciting experience. Nowadays, travel regulations are quite strict especially when minors are traveling. Amongst the requirements to have a passport and/or some other form of identity, minors are required to have a Consent document, if traveling with only one parent or with someone other than their parents, or traveling unaccompanied.

Please click on the link below to obtain a form of Consent which is accepted by most jurisdictions, but most importantly by Canada Customs & Immigration permitting re-entry of the minor into Canada.